Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 Princesses in a Pod

Second delivery for the weekend-- a baby shower cake for my teacher friend Sabriya. She was giving a shower for a mommy-to-be of twin girls, and asked me to replicate a Pink Cake Box cake for her.  We switched it up a little and turned the peas in a pod to princesses in a pod, and I think it is adorable!
Sabriya had gone ALL OUT for this shower-- crafty queen made all sorts of adorable things, including a tricycle made entirely of diapers. I  have heard of cakes, I have heard of wreaths, but never a tricycle!  It was adorable!  It looked like they were set to shower the mommy with lots of love, and lots of diapers.  Bless her, with twins, I think she will be most grateful!
Congratulations!!!

Bottom tier is cream cheese pound cake, top tier is strawberry.  Buttercream frosting and filling, fondant accents.  Pea pod is rice krispie treats covered in gumpaste and fondant. 

**APOLOGIES FOR YUCKINESS OF PHOTO.  Ack!**

No comments:

Post a Comment