Friday, February 18, 2011

"Cub"Cakes

Heehee.

This week, I created some tractor cupcakes for my Daddy... he is on his way to the Cub TractorFest in Sneads, FL.  You might be asking the same questions I did-- 1) Where on earth is Sneads, FL? and 2) There is an actual "Fest" for Cub Tractor fans?
Allow me to impart some of my newly acquired knowledge-- 1) Sneads is just over the southwestern Georgia state line. 2) You better believe it, these people love their tractors and they love being with other people who love tractors.
For a city girl like me, it sounds somewhat puzzling.  However, when Dad explained that several people had volunteered to help him repair his beloved Buttercup (a bright yellow 60s era Cub tractor, who suffered a fatal injury a few years ago), simply for the love of it, I knew this would be a pretty awesome bunch of people.  If you go to the web page above, sure enough on the "To Do List" Clipboard, there's my Daddy, Ed, on the agenda.

Dad figured that some Loulu's cupcakes might be welcome whilst working, and I hope they are!  Enjoy them and enjoy CubFest 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment