Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tinker-berry

Today, I prepared 18 cupcakes for a sweet little girl named Emerson.  She is turning 3, and requested some pretty Tinkerbell cupcakes. Her Aunt Stephanie, who has been a friend of the family since, hmmm..... forever, mentioned strawberry cake.  Strawberry cake is not in my usual repertoire (I think I've had too many scary hot pink not-so-strawberry flavored cakes in the past), so I was excited to see if I could create something even I thought was yummy. It's a rough life, having to test recipes and eat the results!  This batter has almost 2 cups of fresh strawberry puree in it, and it made a world of difference.
I hope little Emerson and her friends enjoy them!  Happy Birthday!!!


Strawberry cupcakes, buttercream frosting, fondant accents.


No comments:

Post a Comment