Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Sweet Little Shoes!

I did this cake yesterday for a baby shower thrown by Jeanne (she is a 4-time "repeat customer," which I love!).  They are throwing the party for a mommy-to-be who has 3 sweet little boys and will be adding a sweet little girl soon.  Jeanne requested superpink, supergirly, and a monogram.  Easy enough!
I have been dying to try gumpaste baby shoes for a long, long time, and I ran the design by Jeanne.  She was up for anything... love it when that happens!  I think they turned out just adorable.  I can also do little baby Converse All-Stars for a boy cake variation.
I think we accomplished the "supergirly" vibe on this one!  Congrats to the mommy-to-be!

Lemon cake, fresh raspberry filling.  Buttercream frosting with gumpaste baby shoes and bows.



No comments:

Post a Comment