Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scooby Dooby Doo

Yesterday, I got to deliver a cake for Bo's Scooby Doo birthday party.  Bo was involved in the racecar cake a few weeks ago-- he was the brother who had crashed off course!  I was happy to make him the superstar this time.  He chose a cake design that we tweaked a bit, and he asked that the scary bats on the base be changed to Batman logos.  I think it came out precious!
When I dropped off the cake-- Bo's mommy, Jeanne, had the beginnings of what looked like an absolute blast... I hope this 3-D Mystery Machine cake helped round it all out.  It was an adventure to create, and I am now more familiar with the external structure of a cartoon minivan than I ever thought possible.  Love it!
Happy Birthday, Bo!!

Vanilla/chocolate marble cake, fudge filling, buttercream frosting, fondant accents.

No comments:

Post a Comment