Saturday, December 11, 2010

M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!

Last Saturday was a day of two birthdays-- Holden's tiki hut cake (which he was very happy with, as was his mommy!  Love that!) and a cake for my little boy Jeremiah's 2nd birthday Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party!
Last week was such a busy week cake-wise, and Jeremiah's cake got shunted to the back of the line and didn't come out exactly how I had planned... but it was pretty darn cute all the same!  I was busy running around in my Minnie ears and did not get much of a chance to take good pictures... whoops! 
I love that little boy so very much, and there's just nothing like seeing your baby's eyes light up while getting ready to make a wish on a birthday candle or two.  I love you so much, little man!!

Sour cream pound cake base tier with buttercream filling and frosting, fondant accents.
Chocolate cake top tier with fudge filling and frosting, all fondant.
Mouse ears were foam covered in fondant and gumpaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment