Sunday, December 12, 2010

Custom Cupcakes

This evening I, with my superbest delivery assistant (aka my sister), set up a cupcake display for the North Gwinnett football banquet.  It consisted of 75 cupcakes in 3 different flavors.  My client, Sandy, had asked for a way to display the cupcakes while incorporating the team colors of red, black, and white.
I created for her 3 separate three-tier towers, one for each flavor.  They are covered in coordinating cardstock and ribbon to match the event decor, and they are designed to be completely disposable at the end of the night.  Nobody wants to have to worry about washing and returning borrowed bakery equipment!
I hope everyone enjoys them!!

Red velvet with cream cheese, chocolate with fudge, and vanilla with buttercream.



*apologies for picture quality, had to use Sister's phone!*

No comments:

Post a Comment