Thursday, December 8, 2011

All Aboard the Polar Express

This post is so not about cake, I just wanted to share my sweet little boy's 3rd birthday party.  It was BIG FUN!
Jeremiah loves trains, and he loves the "Polarbear Express" book and movie.  As his birthday is just a week before Christmas, all the pieces fit for a Polar Express themed bash.

We had all our family and friends over, most of whom only came once I PROMISED to have the UGA/LSU SEC final game in the background. :-)  I think everyone had a ball, and I am so grateful for those who love our family so much!


Not a nutritious bite in sight!  Hot chocolate, cookies, cupcakes, Coke... what more do you need?



Santa greeted the guests as they arrived...


Our living room got all of our Christmas trees crammed in there with about 10,000 twinkle lights.  Winter wonderland!!


All the little elves rode the train round and round and round our cul-de-sac

  

Birthday boy and his sleigh bell cake!  Can't believe he's 3!

  

Favors were ornaments with sleigh bells inside.  The outside has a quote from the last line of the book, "The bell still rings for me..."

We had such an amazing day!  Love my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment