Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just for the Taste of It

.... "DIET COKE!" Visions of the Paula Abdul commercial popping into your head??

Today I delivered a cake for Courtney, a very very old dear family friend.  She grew up on the same street and was superfriends with my sister.  I tormented them endlessly trying to be just like them.  Her sweet mom is celebrating her 60th birthday today, and she is a Diet Coke ADDICT!  When I talked the cake over with Courtney, she wanted to incorporate that and have something out of the ordinary and fun. I think we did it!

Sour cream pound cake, fudge filling, buttercream with fondant accents.  "Coke" spill is piping gel.


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest cake, you are soo very creative!! I love to check out your blog often to see your newest cakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete